Planned Giving for Professionals
Your clients may wish to give a planned gift to Home Health United to help us in our mission to ensure people can stay as healthy, safe and independent as possible in their own homes.
A bequest can be as simple as "I hereby give and bequeath to Home Health United the amount of $ _____ or ____ % of the remaining value of my estate for its exempt purposes."
The Home Health United – Visiting Nurse Service (HHU-VNS) Foundation administers donations, charitable gifts and bequests to Home Health United. The gift can be designated to any one of many HHU funds.
- Area of greatest need
- Foundation Endowment Fund - Interest generated can be used to support HHU services
- Hospice – Supports volunteer training and grief support services
- St. Clare Hospice House Resident Fund – Covers room and board fees for qualifying residents
- St. Clare Hospice House – Items to furnish the House, for residents, families and staff
- Home health services (nursing, therapies, etc) - Nursing, therapies, etc. for uninsured or underinsured patients
- Meals on Wheels – Daily delivery to disabled and elderly people in Madison, Middleton and Monona
- Homemaker/Companion Care – Assistance with personal care, laundry, housekeeping and more
- Home Medical Equipment – Helps customers who are underinsured or uninsured to obtain needed equipment and supplies
- Community Education – Public health informational programs in various communities
- Immunizations – Provide shots to those who cannot afford them
- Memorial – Remember a friend or family member while helping others receive the home health care they need.
- Celebration – Donate in honor of someone special while helping those in need.
- Guardian Angel – Honor your Home Health United Guardian Angel Caregiver while making sure the same quality care is available to those who may be unable to afford it.
The proper legal designation is:
Home Health United – Visiting Nurse Service Foundation
4639 Hammersley Road, Madison, WI 53711
608-276-7590 or email at
Tax ID 39-1839309
We appreciate the opportunities we have had to personally express our gratitude. If your client chooses to leave a bequest to the HHU-VNS Foundation, please help by obtaining permission for us to contact the donor so we can find out how they would like to be recognized or if they would like their donation to be anonymous.
Questions? Contact our Development Department at (608) 276-7590.