|You are not logged in. Login | Register|
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
1) Ability to educate patients and family of their rights and responsibilities.
2) Ability to provide patient advocacy by utilizing legal and ethical decision making skills.
3) Ability to collect comprehensive and accurate data in an organized manner.
4) Involvement of patient and family in developing mutually agreed upon goals, as well as informing the RN Case Manager of any updates.
5) Provides education to the patient and family at appropriate level of understanding.
6) Initiates and maintains a liaison relationship with both internal and external customers.
7) Evaluates patient and family response to care and reports to Case Manager.
Must have a valid WI drivers license and access to a reliable vehicle. Associate degree required. WI RN License required.
Flexible hours, ability work from home, laptop computer cell phones, inservice training, mileage/travel reimbursement, premium pay evenings/weekends.
Work every weekend or every other weekend for premium pay.
Please state which office you are interested in working out of. Positions are available for the following offices: Janesville, Madison East, Madison West, Portage, Reedsburg and Sauk City.Please send resume with title of position that you are applying for ASAP but no later than 03-24-2008. Posted 01/30/2008 | Deadline 03/24/2008
© 2007 Home Health United