|You are not logged in. Login | Register|
Home Health United is currently seeking RN Revisit Nurses to work the PM shift Monday-Friday flexible hours, NO WEEKENDS, NO HOLIDAYS.
At least one year of home health nursing experience required for this position.
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
1) Ability to educate patients and family of their rights and responsibilities.
2) Ability to provide patient advocacy by utilizing legal and ethical decision making skills.
3) Ability to collect comprehensive and accurate data in an organized manner.
4) Involvement of patient and family in developing mutually agreed upon goals, as well as informing the RN Case Manager of any updates.
5) Provides education to the patient and family at appropriate level of understanding.
6) Initiates and maintains a liaison relationship with both internal and external customers.
7) Evaluates patient and family response to care and reports to Case Manager.
Must have a valid WI drivers license and access to a reliable vehicle.
Laptop computers and cellular phones are provided to assist with delivering the best patient care possible.
In addition there is inservice training available, opportunity for personal and professional growth, a caring and supportive work environment.
NEW COMPENSATION PACKAGE. PAY FOR PERFORMANCE PLAN.
Positions available at Madison East, Madison West, Reedsburg and Sauk. Please state which office you would prefer to work out of when applying.Benefits include health, dental, life, vision, short term disability, and long term disability insurances, paid time off, paid holidays, sick leave, tuition reimbursement, flexible spending, 403b retirement plan with employer matching contribution, employee assistance program, cellular phone program as applicable, mileage and travel reimbursement as applicable, credit union and direct deposit. We offer FREE PARKING, business casual dress, career advancement opportunities and much more.Please send resume with title of position that you are applying for ASAP but no later than 03-24-2008. Posted 02/04/2008 | Deadline 03/24/2008
© 2007 Home Health United