8th Annual Golf Tournament
Benefiting Home Health United - Hospice & Meals on Wheels
May 17, 2011
Honorary Chair, WKOW 27 Storm Track Meteorologist, Bob Lindmeier broadcasts the 2010 Helicopter Ball Drop live.
Golf balls falling from a helicopter onto a target was the highlight of the 2010 Home Health United-Visiting Nurse Service Golf Tournament. Plan to take part in the 2011 Golf Ball Drop! Buy a golf ball a ride into the sky carrying with it your chance to win $1,000.
|Schedule of the Day|
|10:00am||Clinic led by course professional|
|10:30am||Fairway Grille box lunch|
All foursomes tee off & play 18 holes, best ball
|5:30pm-6:00pm||Helicopter Ball Drop
Prize generously donated by Rick & Peggy Bourne
|After Golf||Appetizers served, cash
bar, silent auction, raffle & golf prizes awarded
- 18 holes of golf
- Cart equipped with GPS
- Use of practice facility & range balls
- Personalized cart signs & bag tags
- Individual bag service
- Group flag events
- Fairway Grille box lunch
- After golf appetizers
- Gifts & prizes
Sponsorship opportunities are still available.
- Lead Sponsor
- Associated Bank
- Welcome & Registration Sponsor
- Phillips Respironics
- Buffet Sponsor
- Cart Sponsor
- Enterprise Fleet Management
- 19th Hole Sponsor
- Entertainment Sponsor $1,500 - Purchase
- Name displayed in tournament literature and on our website, signage at the event, recognition during social hour and golf for up to four.
- Box Lunch Sponsor
- Reedsburg Area Medical Center
- The Turn Sponsor
- M3 Insurance Solutions for Business
- Refreshment Sponsor
- Fisher & Paykel Healthcare
- Hole Sponsor $850 - Purchase
- Name in tournament literature and on our website, state of the art GPS signage and a golf foursome.
Other Support Levels:
Name displayed in tournament literature and on our website. (Golf not included at these levels.)
- Eagle Level $500 - Purchase
- Birdie Level $300 - Purchase
- Par Level $200 - Purchase
- Bogey Level $100 - Purchase
Contact 608-276-7590 or for more information.
Helicopter provided by: